A holster I made for my Glock 21/ x300 weapon light,... - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > A holster I made for my Glock 21/ x300 weapon light,...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 01:58 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

I like it, looks pretty slick, how long did it take you to make?

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 10-07-2011, 08:08 AM   #12

Almost done with the next one. Pics in a minute,...

Old 10-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #13

Got some work done. Almsot done with this bad boy,...

Old 10-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #14

As done as this holster is going to get. Holsters the gun beautifully, fits and feels amazing as the first one. A total win. I am not going to sand this down like I did the first one. To be honest I like the rough finish. I have to make some mag holders now. I think I'll make 4 of them. My buddy wants a few mag holders now for his Sig 220. I need to get these done by the 16th. I'm shooting my very first IDPA:/ Kind of nervous. After Im done with all these Im going to make one last holster for my brother who is serving in the army. He wung by the other day and saw them. He loved them. Said if I made them molle capable and threw in a locking feature that I could pitch them to the military to see if they would want them. Im not going to do that. but what I am going to do is make him a war worthy holster for his Beretta m9. Going to go overboard and ptu myself to the test. See how much I can get done with the **** nothing I have to make these. It will have a push button style lock. It will be molle compatible. It will be worthy of war. I will try and limit how much finishing I will doo. Meaning cleaning it up. I want to remove the least amount of kydex from the surface as possible to retain holster thickness. Strength. I have to use larger bolts and insert threading. And the lock,... and molle,... havent figured that out just yet but i'll figure it out. Going to take my time because the last thing I would want is for it to fail him. I will get pics of the whole process and even get pics of him wearing it in full uniform. First things first,... I need a beretta m9 blue gun.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:32 AM   #15

Fits so well. It's very comfortable to wear. Im wearing it right now for my fully loaded pistol while sitting in my chair and I hardly even know its there. Stays flush with my body thanks to the 4 belts loops and the lower tab thing. Oh yea,.. my brother loved the tab. Absolutely loved the idea of it. He definitely wants it on his holster. To help keep in pistol stationary on his vest.