Heavy Duty Rifle Case

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Heavy Duty Rifle Case

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Heavy Duty Rifle Case

I always wanted a metal case and when I saw the ad for this double rifle, heavy duty one I just bought it.

I'll have it tomorrow in my hands but the previous owner said over the phone that it has been back in the 80s in safaris all over Africa and came back undamaged.
When I asked about scratches, dents, etc on the aluminum skin he answered:
That's not an aluminium case - IT'S A STAINLESS STEEL ONE!!!

Now that was a surprise. I didn't even now that they make stainless steel rifle cases!

Could you tell which company is (was) manufacturing them?

Dimitrios

vapenkoffert_1.jpg   vapenkoffert_2.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here