Gun Safe Recommendations

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Gun Safe Recommendations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 05:16 AM   #1
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 700 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Default Gun Safe Recommendations

What brands do you recommend for gun safes?

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-28-2007, 01:24 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

When I was in the market for one I did some comparison shopping and found that Liberty had the same ratings and features of browning for a smaller price. It was better than a Cannon and much better than a stack on.
I am happy with my liberty safe I wish that I could have afforded a bigger one so that I could store documents and Safe deposit box stuff in it.

Old 12-28-2007, 02:47 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984cj View Post
When I was in the market for one I did some comparison shopping and found that Liberty had the same ratings and features of browning for a smaller price. It was better than a Cannon and much better than a stack on.
I am happy with my liberty safe I wish that I could have afforded a bigger one so that I could store documents and Safe deposit box stuff in it.
Liberty is a great safe, agree. If you can find a Browning on sale it may be comparable to the Liberty price, I found one that way at Galyan's (now downgraded to Dick's) a couple of years ago. My only piece of "advice" is get it as big as you can stand to start with (space and budget) because it will get filled quickly (an empty slot is a travesty in a gun safe). You will also add in stuff that you want protected (papers, heirlooms etc).
God luck finding it.
regards

Old 12-31-2007, 03:03 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Cannon... cant be there price and life time warrenty