Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearm Accessories & Gear (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   The greatest pistol target EVER!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/greatest-pistol-target-ever-16639/)

spittinfire 08-07-2009 04:21 PM

The greatest pistol target EVER!!

I felt the need to share this awesome toy with you guys. My wife bought for my birthday(yes, I know, she's awesome) and everyone who sees it or tries it, buys one.
It is an awesome target and helps with many shooting aspects. Different target lengths and angles, target acquisition, double taps(make it jump and try to hit it mid air). The coolest thing is that you aren't limited to small calibers, you can shoot whatever you want. I use my 45, 357 and 38 on mine. Don't shoot at the larger caliber cubes with a 22, they get stuck in it.

This is the one I have but there are variations of it.

MidwayUSA - Just Shoot Me Products Pistol Training Cube Reactive Target Ballistic Polymer Orange

Dillinger 08-07-2009 04:24 PM

Now that is pretty cool.

What does it feel like? The write up says that it allows bullets to pass right through, but seals up 90% of the damage?

I would be interested in giving one of those a try. It looks like it could be a lot of fun with a 10/22 and a brick of ammo. :D

JD

dunerunner 08-07-2009 04:33 PM

Neat stuff Spittin'!! Thanks for the link! I'm thinking like JD cause .223 is just too precious these days.

NGIB 08-07-2009 04:37 PM

I actually bought these steel reactive targets and they are a lot of fun especially if you're shooting by yourself. I shoot a lot more .22 than I used to and punching paper gets boring.

I got both the ones listed as "Frequently bought together"...

Amazon.com: Do-All Outdoors .22 Steel Round Up Target: Sports & Outdoors

spittinfire 08-07-2009 04:38 PM

It feels like a hard rubber or softer plastic, it becomes more flexable as you start to blow chunks out of it. It lasts for a long time too. I bet mine has been hit at 1000 times and it's fine. Every time we go shooting it comes along, it's that much fun.
I have more fun shooting it with a larger caliber gun becuase it makes it move more. Seriously, throw it out 7-10 yards, aim for the bottom and make it jump up 2 ft in the air and try to hit it before it hits the ground. GOOD TIMES!! Just don't forget what's behind it as it moves around!

orangello 08-10-2009 04:35 PM

You should dress it up as SpongeBob for Halloween. Pretty cool.

Gojubrian 08-11-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

•Rated for airsoft to 50 BMG

Really!! WOW!!! That would be cool to have. :cool:

spittinfire 08-11-2009 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 142062)
You should dress it up as SpongeBob for Halloween. Pretty cool.

If I do can I shoot it in the face and scare the kids away?

orangello 08-11-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 142342)
If I do can I shoot it in the face and scare the kids away?

Imagine the trouble you would get in if you let the kids shoot it with BB guns.

spittinfire 08-11-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 142347)
Imagine the trouble you would get in if you let the kids shoot it with BB guns.

That is a darn good idea....I have my BB gun from when I was a kid. I see an arrest in my wife's future. She did it!!!!!