Good Low Priced Carry Flashlight
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Good Low Priced Carry Flashlight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2010, 05:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Good Low Priced Carry Flashlight

The Streamlight Stylus Pro flashlight is a fantastic carry flashlight.

It's only about $25.00 retail, takes two AAA batteries which last 7.5 hours or longer.

The light comes with a nylon holster with a belt loop and a pocket clip.

The darn thing is really bright. It's thin and about 4.5 inches long. No specialized batteries that last for one hour and it's plenty bright enough to temp blind someone and lights up a good area very bright.

For the money, it's the best flashlight going. Because it's so small and with the belt carrier, it goes with me everwhere and I use it every day.
It great for a tatical shooting light also.
I have a couple of the expensive Tac lights, but they stay in the car or by the bed on the nightstand now.

Check one out, you will be really surprised. They are not as bright as the
$100. Tac lights, but plenty bright enough to get the job done.
I don't know how I got along without it. The Tac lights are just too big for everyday carry, this one carries so you don't even know it's there.
It has a monentary as well as on switch also.

John K

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-15-2010, 06:43 AM   #2

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Surefire G2 with the 120 lumen LED cap. 9hrs runtime.

I like it enough, but theres no replacement for incandescent light.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 12-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Coleman max. 110 lumens, uses AAA batteries, full aluminum body sealed with an O ring and you can pick one up at wal mart for around $25.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer