Gear
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Gear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I need a inexpensive ammo vest under 100$ and I can add on other holders such as double ammo clips etc... so any suggestions are accepted and links would help. Some people say that the condor cross draw vest is really good

Last edited by SmithKid308; 08-07-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #2

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I have been looking at vests lately and have decided that I want something that has molle attachments and not the sewn on pouches and holster. The cross draw would be a good vest if I could try it out to see if a .308 mag will fit the mag pouches. I have a few molle accessories and am going to go from that starting point. The next gun show I go to I'm going to spend some time checking out the features on what they have. I also want one with belt attachment straps for my pistol belt.

What you are looking for is easy to find on Amazon, Sportsman's Guide, Cheaper than Dirt, etc. Lots of stuff on Ebay as well. I've read some bad reviews on the UTG stuff, but haven't even seen any of it in person.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 08-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithKid308 View Post
I need a inexpensive ammo vest under 100$ and I can add on other holders such as double ammo clips etc... so any suggestions are accepted and links would help. Some people say that the condor cross draw vest is really good
5.11 VTAC LBE Tactical Vest - Vests - OUTWEAR - APPAREL

HOLSTERS

NO TAX+FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100.