Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Garmin Fenix reveiws?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default Garmin Fenix reveiws?

Has anyone tested the new Garmin Fenix watch in the field? I have read reviews of it and the Suunto Ambit, but all the reviews seem to come from people who use them as sport watches. I want to use this as an everyday, hunting, fishing, gps, compass, etc watch. The Fenix is about $100 less than the Ambit, and the Fenix is made for outdoors, whereas the ambit is a running watch. So, I'm really lookin at the Garmin. All the reviews I have read say that the biggest issue is current firmware causes it to freeze a lot, but an update in the next few months should cure that. Any personal reviews?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here