Galco kingtuk
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Galco kingtuk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Default Galco kingtuk

Just got my kingtuk for my glock27 and it feels a little tight putting the gun in and out. Couple of draws I had a hard time getting it out. Anyone have this problem? Does the holster just need broken in? This is my first iwb holster of this kind.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-27-2012, 03:35 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5994 Times on 3136 Posts
Likes Given: 428

yes it will loosen up as you use it.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyePrecision
Just got my kingtuk for my glock27 and it feels a little tight putting the gun in and out. Couple of draws I had a hard time getting it out. Anyone have this problem? Does the holster just need broken in? This is my first iwb holster of this kind.
This will loosen up in time. It is a great holster for your G27 as well as my G26 and G23. Try leaving your gun in the holster over night for a few days,this will
help as well.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #4

Just got the kingtuck for G23, I seem to have the same issue drawing with one hand. When I draw it just wants to jerk my pants around. I wear just a normal leather belt though. Would buying a nice gun belt help with this problem. And if so what is a good belt?

Old 01-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #5

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Mine has loosened up and is perfect now

Old 02-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #6
Sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateMcBate
Just got the kingtuck for G23, I seem to have the same issue drawing with one hand. When I draw it just wants to jerk my pants around. I wear just a normal leather belt though. Would buying a nice gun belt help with this problem. And if so what is a good belt?
IMO, a good sturdy belt will make a difference. I was having the same problem so purchased a good sturdy belt from http://www.bullhidebelts.com/. Good quality and excellent customer service.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #7

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateMcBate View Post
Look here:

http://thebeltman.net/

or

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

I have two belts from The Beltman and can attest to their quality and functionality. There's no substitute for a good gun belt.

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation