G-code vs Comp Tac vs Blade Tech holdsters
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear >

G-code vs Comp Tac vs Blade Tech holdsters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default G-code vs Comp Tac vs Blade Tech holdsters

What is the consensus among all these three kydex holsters?

I am looking for a good OWB holster for my Glock 19 and magazines that I can use for IDPA and hopefully a Gunsite academy class soon.

These all look very similar, although pricing varies a bit.

Thoughts?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

I just ordered a Blade Tech IWB for my Walther P99. I hear they are about the best for Kydex.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:06 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguestew
I just ordered a Blade Tech IWB for my Walther P99. I hear they are about the best for Kydex.
What makes the Blade Tech kydex so much better than the others? They all look almost identical.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

I heard they made the best Kydex holsters, not that their Kydex was better than anyone elses. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #5

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Anybody know of holster makers that make leather lined kydex holsters? I've seen a couple before but didn't catch the brand names but I really liked them

Old 02-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong
Anybody know of holster makers that make leather lined kydex holsters? I've seen a couple before but didn't catch the brand names but I really liked them
What is the leather lining for? Does the kydex without leather lining mess up the gun's finish?

Old 02-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #7

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrags

What is the leather lining for? Does the kydex without leather lining mess up the gun's finish?
More so than leather will supposedly,I believe it would. Not a real big deal or anything but im sure kydex wears finishes off a gun quicker than leather. Not that u can get away from wearing a finish off of a carry gun