foregrip tac-light advice
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > foregrip tac-light advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 03:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default foregrip tac-light advice

hello, need a little advice. I'm wanting to put on a UTG quad-rail, fore-grip and some kind of tac-light. I want to mount the light in front of the fore-grip. Is there a light that has a trigger to engage instead of a button. any advice will be greatly considered. I'm not crazy about the cheap, squeeze the rubber and light maybe comes on type either.

thank you,
joe

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-11-2012, 06:24 AM   #2

Hey joe first of all just know that the utg quad rail does not protect from heat to well, and those rail covers it comes with tend to melt and slide back and forth easy. So if you do get it I would recommend getting high quality stuff that can take the heat to mount to it(assuming your rifle gets hot) what kind of rifle you mounting it on, I mount mine on my ak

Old 02-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #3

i'm working with an m-4, bushmaster. I read some reviews on it, i know its not top dollar, but a lot of folks seem to like it. i do like to run a few rounds through it, but nothing like when you first get your gun. what is on your AK and what kind of AK you got

Old 02-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #4

image-1304892634.jpg

image-931078661.jpg

That's from both sides of the quad. I put only magpul on the front in regards to rail covers and foregrip. Their polymer is really strong and hasn't melted yet. Those covers protect from the heat really well and are low pro. I highly recommend the magpul stuff for the rail system.... And it's a wasr10

Old 02-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #5

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

+1 on the Magpul rail covers

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis