Firearms clothing
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Firearms clothing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 04:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 50 Times on 34 Posts

Default Firearms clothing

So what is your favorite firearms related piece of clothing? I have been in need particularly of a ball cap lately. Any favorites out there?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-22-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I generally avoid advertising any type of firearms with my clothing. I try and keep a low profile/grey man appearance. However, I have made two exceptions. One is an NRA ball cap and the other is a Springfield Armory denim shirt. The SA shirt is pretty low key, but I wear the NRA cap whenever I want to "make an impression".

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
sputnik1988 Likes This 
Old 09-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357
I generally avoid advertising any type of firearms
That's why I don't have NRA stickers or my favorite firearm company stickers on my car or house.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #4

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion9 View Post
That's why I don't have NRA stickers or my favorite firearm company stickers on my car or house.
Ya me too, I'm a very proud gun owner and get into debates at times but i am in no way a walking ad for the NRA or gun companies. Sure I'd wear a tshirt once in a while depending on where I'm going but there's no better way to make yourself look like a mall ninja than wearing gun clothes. Now that's just my opinion but i feel like overdoing it kinda makes people look like they're bored and in need of action. Again don't take this personally, that's just my opinion.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"
CA357 Likes This 
Old 09-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #5

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Well, I do have a long sleeve shirt with a skeleton holding a rifle and the Cold Dead Hands saying or my NRA member ball cap (very rarely since I don't like wearing hats). Most of my NRA/GOA shirts I wear around the house though.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #6

Liked 2217 Times on 1302 Posts
Likes Given: 484

I usually wear a Bass Pro Shop hat.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #7

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

You mean we're NOT supposed to walk around with all our 5.11 tactical clothing on, pants tucked into our combat boots, glock hat, and key chain hanging from our belt made from a 50 cal rifle round.

Now you tell me :0

Old 09-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #8

Liked 50 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpupp
You mean we're NOT supposed to walk around with all our 5.11 tactical clothing on, pants tucked into our combat boots, glock hat, and key chain hanging from our belt made from a 50 cal rifle round.

Now you tell me :0
Lol those people are great... I would just like to have a good hat for around the house and stuff.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #9

Liked 2217 Times on 1302 Posts
Likes Given: 484

I do have a Navy Marksmanship Team sweatshirt that I like to wear at the range on cooler days or when I need more bulk inside a shooting jacket for a match.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #10

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I have a couple firearm related shirts but like everyone else i only wear them around the house or if im going to the range or to the gun show. Im sure I have had them on running to the gas station or to my moms but usually never "out" in public.