Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearm Accessories & Gear (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   Firearms clothing (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/firearms-clothing-72954/)

Hectocotylus 09-22-2012 04:40 AM

Firearms clothing

So what is your favorite firearms related piece of clothing? I have been in need particularly of a ball cap lately. Any favorites out there?

CA357 09-22-2012 05:12 AM

I generally avoid advertising any type of firearms with my clothing. I try and keep a low profile/grey man appearance. However, I have made two exceptions. One is an NRA ball cap and the other is a Springfield Armory denim shirt. The SA shirt is pretty low key, but I wear the NRA cap whenever I want to "make an impression". ;)

Oblivion9 09-22-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357
I generally avoid advertising any type of firearms

That's why I don't have NRA stickers or my favorite firearm company stickers on my car or house.

2ndAmendmentFreedom 09-24-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oblivion9 (Post 951028)
That's why I don't have NRA stickers or my favorite firearm company stickers on my car or house.

Ya me too, I'm a very proud gun owner and get into debates at times but i am in no way a walking ad for the NRA or gun companies. Sure I'd wear a tshirt once in a while depending on where I'm going but there's no better way to make yourself look like a mall ninja than wearing gun clothes. Now that's just my opinion but i feel like overdoing it kinda makes people look like they're bored and in need of action. Again don't take this personally, that's just my opinion.

silverado113 09-24-2012 02:30 PM

Well, I do have a long sleeve shirt with a skeleton holding a rifle and the Cold Dead Hands saying or my NRA member ball cap (very rarely since I don't like wearing hats). Most of my NRA/GOA shirts I wear around the house though.

SSGN_Doc 09-25-2012 02:00 PM

I usually wear a Bass Pro Shop hat.

mudpupp 09-25-2012 02:05 PM

You mean we're NOT supposed to walk around with all our 5.11 tactical clothing on, pants tucked into our combat boots, glock hat, and key chain hanging from our belt made from a 50 cal rifle round.

Now you tell me :0

Hectocotylus 09-25-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudpupp
You mean we're NOT supposed to walk around with all our 5.11 tactical clothing on, pants tucked into our combat boots, glock hat, and key chain hanging from our belt made from a 50 cal rifle round.

Now you tell me :0

Lol those people are great... I would just like to have a good hat for around the house and stuff.

SSGN_Doc 09-25-2012 11:35 PM

I do have a Navy Marksmanship Team sweatshirt that I like to wear at the range on cooler days or when I need more bulk inside a shooting jacket for a match.

fupuk 09-26-2012 09:08 AM

I have a couple firearm related shirts but like everyone else i only wear them around the house or if im going to the range or to the gun show. Im sure I have had them on running to the gas station or to my moms but usually never "out" in public.