Fiber optic sights for a defense handgun?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Fiber optic sights for a defense handgun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Fiber optic sights for a defense handgun?

I've been looking to upgrade the sights on my Glock 17 and tossing around the idea of a front fiber optic sight with a plain rear.

I've researched it and found a great set from Warren tactical but I'm worried about the durability of fiber optic sights.

Anyone carry FO sights on their self defense pistol? how they handling?

Last edited by indyfan; 11-14-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have a matched set of colt GCS i carry that i have put low profile neon front and rears on. They are a phospherous night sight that work awesomely. I dont know for sure what brand they are but think they are made by griffin arms. They cost me about $150 for each set.