The Elusive IWB Holster
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > The Elusive IWB Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 786

Default The Elusive IWB Holster

I have been EDC my weapon OWB for many years, which is OK, but a little tougher to conceal than IWB carry.
I have never been able to find an IWB that fit my physique (pillsbury doeboy) comfortably.Positioning, cant etc, was never where I like it.

Soooooo I finally tried the Remora, and BINGO...I LOVE THIS THING.

Stays put , sticks like glue , wherever you position it, high, low, cant, etc.
After wearing it for 2 weeks, I have found that its best on me at 9 oclock (lefty) and a little high ride.(not while sleeping)

Its so comfortable I actually forget about it, and it conceals my new 1911 Sig soooo much better than my OWB.

Im glad I got it ....shipped $29, with full sweat shield, with Holiday 30% discount...Im happy,happy,happy.

I think some other guys here use this holster also.

Jim

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phideaux View Post
I have been EDC my weapon OWB for many years, which is OK, but a little tougher to conceal than IWB carry.
I have never been able to find an IWB that fit my physique (pillsbury doeboy) comfortably.Positioning, cant etc, was never where I like it.

Soooooo I finally tried the Remora, and BINGO...I LOVE THIS THING.

Stays put , sticks like glue , wherever you position it, high, low, cant, etc.
After wearing it for 2 weeks, I have found that its best on me at 9 oclock (lefty) and a little high ride.(not while sleeping)

Its so comfortable I actually forget about it, and it conceals my new 1911 Sig soooo much better than my OWB.

Im glad I got it ....shipped $29, with full sweat shield, with Holiday 30% discount...Im happy,happy,happy.

I think some other guys here use this holster also.

Jim
I have honestly never tried to carry for a long time other than OWB. A couple times like last night, I was to lazy to get dressed to go to the store. Just had on my lazy pants, my undershirt and house shoes. So instead of grabbing my Glock 21 I just grabbed an LCR and put it in my coat pocket.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Firearms Talk mobile app