Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > A drag bag...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default A drag bag...

A carry case and/or drag bag is a firearm accessory, so i guess this is the right part of the forum to ask. This bag seems to be a good deal. What do you think? I might get one:

Winchester Drag Bag, Shooting Supplies, Fieldline at Sportsman's Guide

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #2

Liked 268 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Price looks good and it appears to have compartments inside to carry other essentials you may need. However, it doesn't look like it can be used as a shooting mat. If all you need is a nice way to carry your rig in a back pack form and have storage for other essentials within the bag I'd say go for it.

I've been looking at these drag bags for several months now and they range from the price levels of this one to $500.00. Quite a spread in prices. If you need a shooting mat several outfits make them for around the same price range as this drag bag your looking at and up. Combine this drag bag with a seperate shooting mat and you'd be set to go in an economical way.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #3

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Try these, the first one is a carry case and/or drag bag and a shooting mat.

Amazon.com: Sniper Rifle Case MOLLE SHOOTING MAT --TAN: Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: Military Standard Molle Sniper Drag Bag Rifle Gun Case Rip Stop Shell Large Capacity ACU: Sports & Outdoors

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”