Cross Breed Purse Defender
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Cross Breed Purse Defender

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2014, 04:39 AM   #1
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3160 Times on 2147 Posts
Likes Given: 685

Default Cross Breed Purse Defender

Any one got any Opinions on this? saw them today on TV,..Have known about the company but this was the first time I saw this model. Comes with one or two "Holster Pockets" extra velcro,. Mag Carriers, models with plenty of holster choices and adding more all the time..Can be used in a Messenger bag, or a Duffle bag besides a Purse...My wife and I were thinking of getting 2, one for each of us, and 2 holsters for each...I'm already pretty good with Bag or pocket carry If I have to.The main Part is a Large L-Shaped Base with Sticky on one side that can take a Holster & a Mag Carrier...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-03-2014, 05:11 AM   #2

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Good on you for getting your wife to be cognizant of being defensive. I can't even get mine to carry pepper spray. It must be nice living in a fairy tale!

Old 07-03-2014, 05:19 AM   #3

We just have trouble getting her something small enough to carry all the time. I have lent her some of my old stuff, but she has yet to find a revolver small enough thats comfortable, or an auto she likes....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-04-2014, 02:39 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 89 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 132

Just looked that up and I like it! That way I can use it in any purse and not just a concealed carry purse. And for just over $40, it's a lot less expensive than being stuck with one purse.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:10 AM   #5
Lifetime Supporting Member

Liked 114 Times on 70 Posts

I bought for my wife and she loves it. I'm thinking of getting one for my Hazard4 MOD bag. Very cool.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

Old 07-07-2014, 01:41 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoniJo View Post
Just looked that up and I like it! That way I can use it in any purse and not just a concealed carry purse. And for just over $40, it's a lot less expensive than being stuck with one purse.

That is exactly how I explained it to MzGrn(the better half).

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

LoniJo Likes This