Crimson Trace Green Laser?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Crimson Trace Green Laser?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 04:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Crimson Trace Green Laser?

Anyone know if Crimson Trace is coming out with a green laser version in the future? Green beats red every time, but not sure if it is marketing to hold off on the green until they hit the break point criteria on the reds. I don't know a heck of a lot about lasers, not even sure if the "generators" for the higher power green is miniaturized enough to squeeze into a crimson trace profile.

I do know that the next Kimber that I can sneak past Household 6 is going to have a laser grip on it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I just ordered the DVD and catalog from Crimson Trace. When I recieve it, I'll give a look through and let you know if it mentions a green laser.

Old 03-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Tanks my man. Appreciate it. The don't have them on the web site, but who knows.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:08 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default Shot Show 2008

I talked to the Crimson Trace factory rep at the Shot Show and they are perfectly aware of the green laser and that it is highly coveted. According to their rep, it will be inevitable that they will, eventually, offer a green laser variant, but as of Feb. - they weren't planning on releasing their version in the near future.

I believe Beamshot is the one company that is currently producing a green weapon laser and HoTechUSA is producing a combination green laser and flashlight.

Keep in mind though - lasers point TWO ways, so it will immediately give away your position...

Old 04-06-2008, 01:08 AM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I talked to the Crimson Trace factory rep at the Shot Show and they are perfectly aware of the green laser and that it is highly coveted. According to their rep, it will be inevitable that they will, eventually, offer a green laser variant, but as of Feb. - they weren't planning on releasing their version in the near future.

Lucky man going to Shot. Thanks for the intel, hope they don't hold off too long on producing one!
regards