Compact, powerful tactical flashlight? who makes one at a reasonable price?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Compact, powerful tactical flashlight? who makes one at a reasonable price?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Compact, powerful tactical flashlight? who makes one at a reasonable price?

I am looking for a (2)AA or even (2)C size light. Probably HO LED type. I find these very expensive. I heard Home Depot might be stocking one that was pretty good. Extra points for rechargeable.

NOT looking for the run of the mill maglight

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-03-2011, 05:25 AM   #2

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Look at the Surefire G2. Good price, great light.=http://www.surefire.com/G2X-A-BK

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 02-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #3

Liked 190 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Default Solarforce

I went with a Solarforce that I found on eBay.

itc_shop sells them out of Hong Kong and the product arrives really fast for about $30. Then I added a charger and an extra battery and such.

It is definitely my go-to flashlight for everything, including bumps in the night.

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face