Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearm Accessories & Gear (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   Closet Workshop (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/closet-workshop-37207/)

vsorrentino 01-22-2011 12:59 AM

Closet Workshop
 
Many of us here in the NorthEast live in Condo's, Townhouse's and Apartments and don't have a basement or garage for a workshop. Well here is a solution I came up with. Hope you enjoy like the concept.


JonM 01-22-2011 01:17 AM

thats an awesome use of space!!!

spittinfire 01-22-2011 01:48 AM

That's awesome! I wonder if this guy is married because my wife would never let me have an entire closet although she takes over all them and I get a sliver of one.

vsorrentino 01-22-2011 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 426830)
That's awesome! I wonder if this guy is married because my wife would never let me have an entire closet although she takes over all them and I get a sliver of one.

I didn't give her a choice, I took all the crap we had in there and put it in the attic, By the time she came home, it was a done deal. Now I have the only key...:D

spittinfire 01-22-2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsorrentino (Post 426836)
I didn't give her a choice, I took all the crap we had in there and put it in the attic, By the time she came home, it was a done deal. Now I have the only key...:D

That is a good idea.:D

billdeserthills 01-22-2011 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 426844)
That is a good idea.:D

I think it depends on how little you are getting from her right now, cause I think it'll be easy to figure out just how much you'll be getting after you put her stuff in the attic.

cpttango30 01-24-2011 12:24 AM

I like how "I don't keep any guns in here" then opens the door to 4 or 5 long guns sitting in there. So much for the gunsafe.....

vsorrentino 01-24-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 428122)
I like how "I don't keep any guns in here" then opens the door to 4 or 5 long guns sitting in there. So much for the gunsafe.....

All rifles as mentioned were lockED. My pistols are in the safe. What part of that didn't you understand?

cpttango30 01-24-2011 02:04 AM

WOW no need to be an asshat.

I heard "I don't keep guns in here because of the grandkids" then you open it and they are guns stored in there.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.