classic firearms sucks!! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > classic firearms sucks!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Lol....
Ever talk **** about someone just to discover they were standing right behind you?

Old 01-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #32

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

.......yep......

Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #33

So I'm starting to realize the uselessness of this thread... plus I feel like a jackass.....so Mods please delete this thread. Unless I can do it myself?

Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #34
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Lol....
Ever talk **** about someone just to discover they were standing right behind you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
So I'm starting to realize the uselessness of this thread... plus I feel like a jackass.....so Mods please delete this thread. Unless I can do it myself?
Awkward...

._____________________________________.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #35

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Lol. Hey man I don't fault you. You were a little frustrated and with the state of affairs now I can't blame you at all. Id imagine your gripe is a culmination of a lot of different things. Fwiw I've never heard anything bad about classic arms and I love a local NC business. Follow their guidelines and get your issue resolved. No harm no foul. I'm sure the boys up in Indian Trail are plenty forgiving. Just remember that they're a business and their focus is to make money and pay their bills and employees.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #36

Agreed^^ and yep id been having a bad day. I'm gonna keep the mags they just needed to be treated like a dirty whore and slapped into the gun. Lol once I get a bullet guide installed into my rifle I'm all good

Old 01-28-2013, 09:51 PM   #37
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I've used them a couple times and been pleasantly surprised. Their service was pretty good to me. Now, I will say I've gotten right to the end of an order and seen shipping prices I felt excessive and deleted my order. That being said, shipping isn't what it used to be. Fuel costs alone have jacked up UPS FedEx and USPS rates. I just noticed today that the cost of USPS first class packages has gone up. It was $1.94 to ship a 5oz package. Now it's $2.08. Also remember, they are eating 2-3 % in CC fees along with the boxes packaging and labor. At the end of the day, they probably loose a little more than they'd like just by agreeing to ship. PSA has gotten on my nerves with shipping rates here recently. I've stopped dead in my tracks buying ammo from them many times because it becomes financially unwise given that shipping can increase costs from a deal, to over local costs.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #38

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
You hung in & admitted your "well, you know"--
Kinda proud of ya

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 05-15-2014, 03:37 AM   #39

I ordered a rifle from Classic Firearms what I received wasn't as described. The rifle was missing parts and had other parts mismatched I emailed them a number of times over the course of 3 days with no response.

Several days later I received an automated email titled "How'd we do" that directed me to call them at 704-774-1102 where I spoke with a woman who told me sales are AS-IS no returns and I settled for them to atleast send one missing part.

I waited a week and didn't receive anything so I called them back and I got the same lady, she says oh we forgot it here on the table I'm putting it into a envelope right now you'll have it in a few days.

So I waited another week, didn't receive anything so I call them back again and they immediately hang up on me. I figured it must be a mistake so I hit redial and it rings all the way to voice mail.

Being they're refusing to answer my calls I decide to try to email them again instead and about an hour later I finally get what was probably the least professional response I have ever received from a business, here it is copied and pasted : "LOL!!! We'll now refer you to our Terms & Conditions where it is clearly stated surplus arms are sold "as-is"."

Old 05-15-2014, 04:00 AM   #40

Liked 38 Times on 18 Posts

Funniest thread yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk