cheaper than dirt. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > cheaper than dirt.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 6

TO SIRHC:

Well, they have like 4 or 5 different warehouses that they ship from. So, say you buy 6 or 7 different products. You may have to pay 2,3,4 different shipping charges if they are not in stock at the same waehouse, and usually they are not.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #22

TO SIRHC:

So, if you buy just 1 product at a time, you may be ok, but for multiple product purchases it is a very bad system. Never seen any one else do this. Probably has cost a lot of business, since I have not bought anything from them since.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #23

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts

Screw em!............

Old 01-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #24

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 235

I only buy from them when they are actually cheaper than everyone else. and if it's just a few $$$$ difference, I try to buy locally.

PatMan

"You'll put your eye out, kid"

”You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"DUMP HICKENLOOPER".. my future bumper sticker.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #25

Liked 65 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPowerGuy54 View Post
TO SIRHC:

So, if you buy just 1 product at a time, you may be ok, but for multiple product purchases it is a very bad system. Never seen any one else do this. Probably has cost a lot of business, since I have not bought anything from them since.
OIC! They are like an online computer store (new egg) that I sometimes buy from. You order 5 items all with different shipping prices and they all arrive at different times.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ كفري

Old 01-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #26

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire
Business is always a balance between greed and fear. They want to make as much as possible without losing their customer base.

If you are a constant on-line shopper, like I tend to be, you will see that some sellers of firearms related products have not raised prices on their products. I am keeping notes on that, they will get my future business.
I'm done doing business with ctd period... I don't support there choice to suspend online gun sale!! Good way to lose a few thousand customers!!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #27

TO COPEMAN60:

Yeah, it seems like there sre some real politically correct people running that business. But think about it.....that is a VERY HYPOCRITICAL stand. They will no longer sell firearms, just everything that goes along with them....hahahahahahaha...if that isn't a greedy, stupid, and hypocritical two faced position, I am not sure what is!!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 06:13 AM   #28

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPowerGuy54
TO COPEMAN60:

Yeah, it seems like there sre some real politically correct people running that business. But think about it.....that is a VERY HYPOCRITICAL stand. They will no longer sell firearms, just everything that goes along with them....hahahahahahaha...if that isn't a greedy, stupid, and hypocritical two faced position, I am not sure what is!!!!
Well said!!

Old 01-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #29

Liked 390 Times on 253 Posts
Likes Given: 1400

hasnt anyone here been paying attention?

The already announced they will be caught up with their exisiting orders and will start selling firearms again on Jan 8th.

As for the complaints about shipping, its actually quite competitive IF YOU PAY attention and odnt mix your warehouses. I usually try to order only from one of the per order (which is not that hard) and save say the Ammo+ target (warehouse A for the next order).

They are a GUN STORE!.... to call them anti 2A is absurd.

I am not saying they are angels in every way but the rhetoric in this thread is getting waaaay over the top and frankly a bit childish......

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Old 01-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #30

Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPowerGuy54 View Post
TO SIRHC:

Well, they have like 4 or 5 different warehouses that they ship from. So, say you buy 6 or 7 different products. You may have to pay 2,3,4 different shipping charges if they are not in stock at the same waehouse, and usually they are not.
I was a victim of this scheme and have not ordered with them since that happened.