CDNN free shipping
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > CDNN free shipping

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

Default CDNN free shipping

CDNN is offering free shipping this weekend on all internet orders. I buy a lot of stuff from them and this is very welcome. I just ordered a bunch of odds & ends and with no shipping - I'm real happy.

They sell the RSR Defense kydex retention holster and dual mag carrier for $26 a set. I have these for all my main guns and they're great quality and perfect for competitions and range work - I highly recommend them. I also buy most of my mags and grips here as well.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Last edited by NGIB; 08-07-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Guys, this is a pretty good deal if you're looking for a paddle holster. I myself just don't dig em.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 08-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #3

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

They sell lots of other stuff as well. I buy most of my mags and grips from them. You have to check them often as their inventory changes. About 6 months ago they were selling Wilson 47s for $18 each - and I bought a dozen at that price.

A set of 1911 double-diamond checkered Colt grips with gold prancing pony medallions for 25 bucks - what's not to like? (Ordered a pair for my Commander this morning)

Old 08-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post

A set of 1911 double-diamond checkered Colt grips with gold prancing pony medallions for 25 bucks - what's not to like?
The fact that they are for a COLT!

Wakka Wakka Wakka!

JD

Old 08-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I like CDNN. I've bought a number of grips and other items from them and will continue to use them in the future. Unfortunately, I'm so broke at the moment that they'd have to give me the merchandise free as well as the free shipping.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams