CCW Flashlight
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > CCW Flashlight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CCW Flashlight

Hey Everyone! I am working on a design for a new product (new style of mounted flashlight). Don't worry I am not selling anything, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would take 1-2 minutes to complete the following survey to help me understand if there is a need in the market for this new product. All of the information you provide will be anonymous and will be held in strict confidence. As a gun owner myself I know the importance of this especially during these times. Thank you in advance! Click the link below for survey.

http://uvu.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_eRiNL0HsY9IhAah

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Thanks everyone who has taken the survey so far. I really appreciate your feedback!