Cases by pelican universal handgun case
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Cases by pelican universal handgun case

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Default Cases by pelican universal handgun case

Im looking at the universal handgun case and am wandering if my mags will fit into it. I dont have any pkace around where I live that sells them so I cant see them in person.

I have a springfield xd 45 with the 13 round mags and a xdm 45 that also has the 13 round mags. And a glock 27 with 9 round mags.

Im not worried about the glocks mags fitting but am not sure about the springfields. Any advice would be great or recommendations for other cases I may have overlooked.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-07-2012, 04:45 AM   #2

I saw at the local walmart a case that looks like it could fit all the guns u described at once.. It's like 10 bucks so it's not gunna be a bad ass warrantied for life pelican but it looks to be durable enough for storage and taking to the range. If u wanna get a pelican just find one on the Internet. Oilfield/gasfield suppliers usually carry pelican cases for sensitive metering equip. A pelican case the size of the case I saw at walmart would be almost $200 I'm sure

Old 03-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #3

Liked 113 Times on 84 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbeth666
I saw at the local walmart a case that looks like it could fit all the guns u described at once.. It's like 10 bucks so it's not gunna be a bad ass warrantied for life pelican but it looks to be durable enough for storage and taking to the range. If u wanna get a pelican just find one on the Internet. Oilfield/gasfield suppliers usually carry pelican cases for sensitive metering equip. A pelican case the size of the case I saw at walmart would be almost $200 I'm sure
I bought the Walmart one..

It lasted 1 four day training class. Got my 10 bucks worth but I wouldn't use it again.

Wanna buy a used one $1 plus shipping

JK

Old 03-09-2012, 04:18 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudpupp

I bought the Walmart one..

It lasted 1 four day training class. Got my 10 bucks worth but I wouldn't use it again.

Wanna buy a used one $1 plus shipping

JK
Damn well ill make sure not to buy one of those