Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Firearm Accessories & Gear (
-   -   Can Holster Snaps Be Replaced? (

supersonic 05-30-2007 05:34 PM

Can Holster Snaps Be Replaced?
I've got an old Milt Sparks Summer Special holster that had a corroded snap break. Can you obtain the snaps and replace them yourself?

RONSERESURPLUS 05-30-2007 09:40 PM

Can Snaps be replaced!
Hello all


Yes, you can get the snaps at Wal_mart, or a few other Places that sell camping stuff, I'ver not done one in a few years but as I recall, It was no sweat! Let me know if you can't find them and I'll try and further assist you@!


robocop10mm 07-09-2007 03:57 PM

I have taken holsters to the local saddle shop and had snaps replaced.

Subgun Ordnance 07-09-2007 08:19 PM

Or a shoe repair shop

trautert 07-22-2007 09:18 PM

Check the yellow pages for a Tandy (leatherworks) shop, or google them for online. They have the snaps, the tools and a whole new part of this hobby you can get into.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.