With that California anti- armor proposal
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear >

With that California anti- armor proposal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 258 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Default With that California anti- armor proposal

I thought I'd a little support for armor users. I give you - arms and armor

Modern take, that is.

With that California anti- armor proposal - Firearm Accessories & Gear

P-01, High Noon Double Jeopardy IWB holster, and AR500.com Level III plates in a Blackhawk Low Vis carrier. Note - nothing in the picture is being used, or has ever been used in any crime

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here