Bulk Ammuniton ordering help
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Bulk Ammuniton ordering help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bulk Ammuniton ordering help

Hello i'm new to this site, so go ahead and call me a n33b, but I have had a friend tell me that he wants to order .223 in bulk to his house in NY and he says that he can not because the sites say no ship to NY, Now I know that there is no law or ban on ordering ammo and having shipped to houses in NY so I was wondering if anyone can produce a list of site that will for sure send bulk ammo to a house in NY. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #2

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I'm sorry, but that information can be gotten from any of the online ammunition sellers.

Have you even looked?

Google is your friend.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #3

Well i just looked and I haven't found that any site don''t sell to NY except to NY city but, i'm not the one trying to order the ammo and he says that most sites make you have a account to order and after he signs in to any of the sites to order he says that they will not ship to NY so i'm trying to find sites that will for sure ship yo Hornell, NY.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #4

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

These folks will ship to NY, but not the city of NY! http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/restrictions.aspx?sku=AMM-5003

People get the government they deserve.