Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Blackhawk SERPA holsters for sale/trade

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Blackhawk SERPA holsters for sale/trade

I have 3 blackhawk serpa holster I want to sell or maybe trade, they are new in the box and have everything they come with ( the packaging is a little beat up but the holster are in perfect condition)
Two of the holsters are left handed one fits the FN 5.7 pistol and the other is for the beretta 92/96 the third holster is for an H&K p-2000 and that one is right handed, they are all black and come with both the belt loop and paddle attachments.
So if u are interested let me know by sending me a private message or just keep posting on here...
I'm not looking to make tons of money off of these I just wanna get rid of them cuz I have no use for them so make me a fair offer or let me know if you got something that you want to trade for them.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here