Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Ar Quad Rail Covers. What do you use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 5

Default Ar Quad Rail Covers. What do you use.

Am I loosing my mind or getting bad eye sight. $11 to $19 for a single rail cover???
Have any of you found any at a better price or in a multi pack for something less than an arm and a testicle?

Have a Bushy Carbine with a MI quad rail 10 inch.

"It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henery ... "The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #2

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

thats pretty much the right price although you're right. The price for these things is absurd.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 01-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Still pricey, but a little cheaper at $7.95 for one side of a carbine handguard
XTM™ RAIL PANELS - XTM™ Rail Panels

----------Gate
It's time to burn it down

Old 01-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #4

Likes Given: 5

Thanks for letting me know I have not lost my mind or eye site.
It is like OSHA...put Tactical on anything and $$$$$ it goes up.
Thanks for the web addy.
$7 + is better than $19!!
Have a great day and thanks again, your hel and re-assurance has been appreciated.

"It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henery ... "The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" George Washington

Old 01-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Go to Amazon.com and search "magpul rail ladders" and you will get great prices from a vendor named Norco. They offer different prices for different colors, the cheapest one currently is DARK EARTH for $2.06 for each rail cover.

I ordered black rail ladders from this company a couple weeks ago, and they came within a week, in factory packaging and a padded shipping envelope. Great deal.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Last edited by Bighead; 01-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.