Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Anyone know if the FNH PS90 "Cigar Cutter" sling is still available?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 06:10 AM   #1
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1309 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 604

Default Anyone know if the FNH PS90 "Cigar Cutter" sling is still available?

The official description of this item is: FN PS90® 3-POINT TACTICAL SLING WITH BARREL ATTACHMENT. It is item number 50003 in the FNH catalog. The FNH site still lists it, but I can't find anyone with one for sale. Everyone has the FNH Universal sling, but that has a nylon loop to place around the barrel. The 50003 sling has a special rectangular piece with a hole in it ("Cigar Cutter") on the end that specifically locks on the barrel ring of the PS90. I'm not interested in any other sling but the #50003 and no one seems to carry it.

Does anyone know if this is discontinued and FNH just hasn't removed it from the catalog yet? Or anyone have a contact at FNH-USA that they could call? I don't want to keep hunting for this if they are a phantom product!

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-14-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5455 Times on 2847 Posts
Likes Given: 350

Call fn. I do think they are slowly phasing out the ps90 though which is why you arent seeing em.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-14-2014, 11:59 PM   #3
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1309 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Call fn. I do think they are slowly phasing out the ps90 though which is why you arent seeing em.
Thanks, Jon. Do you know why they are phasing it out? Do they have a new model ready to replace it? Or are they going to just stop making it?

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)