Alot of military gear for grabs
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Alot of military gear for grabs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Alot of military gear for grabs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Eotechs, surefires, vests, gloves etc. Don't need it anymore. Most of this stuff is brand new in the package. Just give me a list and make an offer. If this isn't the place to post it, please point me in the right way.

Thanks
James

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-19-2008, 01:15 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default PM and E-Mail request sent!

Jimbo

PM and E-Mail request for Gear list for sale sent!

RON L

Old 06-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #3

i just got rid of the last of my stuff. i sold most of it to an army navy store. the rest i sold to people in my dept. make sure you keep some essentials in the event of a disaster. and don't try to sell your IBA or helmet online. they're crack'n down on that stuff.