Aimpoint M2 or ML2?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Aimpoint M2 or ML2?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Aimpoint M2 or ML2?

Thinking about getting one of these for my AR. What's the best price on the net for one of these? Also interested in the Comp C (i think it is).

and hows the 4 MOA look? i've never been able to see an Aimpoint in person.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-27-2007, 04:49 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

An ML2 is going to run $375-400 and an M2 is going to run you about $425-450. I love my aimpoints. I also love my eotech's. It is hard to say which i like better. Have you considered buying an aimpoint clone from e-bay? You can get them for under $100 and then you'd get the feel for the real deal. I have 2 clones and to be honest, they are not much different than the real thing. Now, if i was in the sandbox or leo, i wouldn't compromise, i'd get the real thing but just to punch paper, the clones work fine.