2nd Amendment Shooting range
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > 2nd Amendment Shooting range

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 99 Times on 65 Posts

Default 2nd Amendment Shooting range

Well there is a new 2nd Amendment Shooting range/gun store in Palm Desert Ca. Just came back from there and was amazed at what all they had in there. I got the last can of gun powder for a good price. They have everything for reloading. Brass, bullets, stacks of primers of different brands and bullets too. Said they had alot of powder but a couple of guys came in and bought everything up. The range was cool, air conditioning. That what we need out here in the desert. They even had Bow stuff to. I checked out their prices and they are very competative. 1000 CCI small pistol primers were $37. Not bad I think.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here