What Breaks? (Other Than Your Heart) - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum >

What Breaks? (Other Than Your Heart)


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7,152
Liked 26 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parinoid54 View Post
Well, IF I have, pardon the heck out of me.

To those of you who overlooked my severe shortcomings and tried to pass on your knowledge to me - Thank You
Many of us, me included, have tried to honestly answer the questions you repeatedly ask - do you actually listen? My last post contains the absolute truth and as such answers your question accurately and completely...
NGIB is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morton,WA
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Many of us, me included, have tried to honestly answer the questions you repeatedly ask - do you actually listen? My last post contains the absolute truth and as such answers your question accurately and completely...
I appreciate your reply, and all others. Yes, NGIB, I do listen, even to you . I do not understand what I have done to iratate you, so I will leave this where it is, and just say thank you.

Last edited by parinoid54; 03-04-2011 at 12:11 PM.
parinoid54 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:59 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3487 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parinoid54 View Post
I appreciate your reply, and all others. Yes, NGIB, I do listen, even to you . I do not understand what I have done to irrate you, so I will leave this where it is, and just say thank you.
Eh. That's just NGIB. He gets cranky when he doesn't have a trade in the pipe. Well. That and he is still trying to obtain his first Nighthawk.

Just take him with a grain of salt and everything will be fine.

JD
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: McPherson,Kansas
Posts: 24
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

I lined up my two new Rem R1s' and asked them when they are going to break, where this will happen and what part they intend to trash. Neither of them had anything to say so I let them know that they are to consider themselves to be on the donor list should something bad happen. I didn't even hear a peep.
BearTaylor is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morton,WA
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearTaylor View Post
I lined up my two new Rem R1s' and asked them when they are going to break, where this will happen and what part they intend to trash. Neither of them had anything to say so I let them know that they are to consider themselves to be on the donor list should something bad happen. I didn't even hear a peep.
Beautiful! I believe I got the jest of the "usual suspects" in my question, so thanks to all.
__________________
Dufus Maximus
parinoid54 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jakebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 632
Liked 564 Times on 294 Posts
Likes Given: 132

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Dammit! Now I have to sell my new Kimber before I even pick it up.



yeah, right.
hey, if you're that worried, i may be willing to take the "problem" off your hands.
jakebrake is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
The 1911 shaped hole in my heart... junho806 1911 Forum 34 09-25-2010 03:41 AM
This is Breakin' My Heart.... GoBlue XD Forum 5 06-04-2010 03:49 PM
Heart warming view watch! BudW The Club House 6 04-18-2009 12:47 PM



Newest Threads