What is the baddest, kick butt 1911R out there? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > What is the baddest, kick butt 1911R out there?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 03:25 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Voicing opinions would be one thing but bashing the mans beautiful new weapon based on ignorance is another. Just my opinion

Old 01-10-2013, 03:27 AM   #42

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-5

Now YOU are the one making personal attacks on me. I never said anything bad about the guy that bought the Kimber.

I'm adhering exactly to moderator's wishes of not attacking other members, unlike you. Moderator said it's ok to attack makes of guns and that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm attacking Kimber and not the Kimber's owner.
Basically your telling him he bought crap without saying it!! Some people can't be as "cool" as you and have one built!! The guy is happy that he bought a nice gun and your just going to rain on his parade, really?!?!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 AM   #43
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21919 Times on 12384 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Basically your telling him he bought crap without saying it!! Some people can't be as "cool" as you and have one built!! The guy is happy that he bought a nice gun and your just going to rain on his parade, really?!?!
Fathead, that pretty much summed up my thoughts on the matter as well. i really hope Rampco doesn't think that members like X-5 are representative of the rest of us here!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:48 AM   #44
X-5

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige91603 View Post
Voicing opinions would be one thing but bashing the mans beautiful new weapon based on ignorance is another. Just my opinion
You are right, Kimber does seem to attract an inordinate amount of those types of owners.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:51 AM   #45
X-5

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
I really do hope he's happy with his new gun, but the fact is that it's a POS. I don't buy my guns to be "cool" as you state, I buy my guns to run right out of the box and have quality components, both of which Kimber lacks.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 AM   #46

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-5

I really do hope he's happy with his new gun, but the fact is that it's a POS. I don't buy my guns to be "cool" as you state, I buy my guns to run right out of the box and have quality components, both of which Kimber lacks.
Dude.... Just.... Shut your mouth.

Shutyourmouth.

You remind me if my roommate,any gun that's not his is a Certified POS. at least he knows he's full of **** though.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #47
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2235 Times on 1207 Posts
Likes Given: 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-5 View Post
Continually saying over and over that someone has a POS is trolling. I suggest you drop it and move on.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 01-10-2013, 04:10 AM   #48
X-5

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Continually saying over and over that someone has a POS is trolling. I suggest you drop it and move on.
I'm sorry. I apologize for saying Kimber is a POS. I just read on their website that they make the world's best 1911 pistol. Based on that, I take back all the negative things I've said about Kimber.

OBTW, nice Christen Eagle. Is that yours?
Old 01-10-2013, 04:17 AM   #49
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2235 Times on 1207 Posts
Likes Given: 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-5 View Post
I'm sorry. I apologize for saying Kimber is a POS. I just read on their website that they make the world's best 1911 pistol. Based on that, I take back all the negative things I've said about Kimber.

No. It's on my list.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 01-10-2013, 04:18 AM   #50

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-5

Wow *** Deleted *** Let me guess that the only good guns are the ones you own, correct?

Last edited by ScottA; 01-10-2013 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Name calling will not help.
People Like This