on the way - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > on the way

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:49 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I'm glad you got things worked out, unknown. You will be much happier to be able to rest easy knowing that the ATF won't be knocking on your door soon.

Range reports are a must now!
believe me i agree 110% completely with that...and that's why i always ask on here...i'd rather sound dumb and findout for sure then assume and end up in jail lol...most def on the range reports...it's been to long since i've been shooting and i miss it greatly

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 04-06-2010, 04:50 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Congrats on the purchase unknown! Now you KNOW!! get it? hardie har har.....
haha niice one...i actually havn't heard that one yet

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 04-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Congrats!!

Old 04-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #14

woohoo!!! 1 step closer...just got e-mail confirmation from USPS that the money order was recieved and signed for and got an e-mail copy from USPS of the signiture for my records he should be on the way to the bank and hopefully they don't take to long to clear the money order and soon as it's cleared his FFL will be sendin to my FFL and hopefully i'll have it friday (wishful thinking haha) but hopefully at the latest i'll have it wed.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #15

congrats on your new weapon and I just learned something, I didn't realize that this type of sale was illegal so thanks for the info as well.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALSGUN View Post
congrats on your new weapon and I just learned something, I didn't realize that this type of sale was illegal so thanks for the info as well.
lol i'm glad you learned like i did and not the hard way

Old 04-09-2010, 05:59 AM   #17

Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I am very glad you got your gun!! I know you were stressing about it and I am glad it worked out for you I would like to see pics and a range report too

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 04-09-2010, 06:17 AM   #18

thanks yeah i can't wait to get it either and take her out to the range