on the way
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > on the way

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default on the way

woohoo!!!! money order went out today, should be there by wed. and hopefully come monday or tuesday my local FFL should be calling me up and telling me to come pay them $32 and get my new Springfield GI Lightweight Champion

After findingout a face to face cross state line private sale was illegal, informed the seller, who ended up going through thier local FFL so i must thank everyone that helped keep me from doing something illegal unknowingly thank you all

soon as i pick her up i'll be posting pics and hopefully a range report shortly after

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-06-2010, 03:48 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Excellent! I'm glad it worked out for you.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-06-2010, 04:08 AM   #3

thanks man i'm glad too...very excited to get it lol

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 04-06-2010, 04:13 AM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Hey, I'll take pictures! Gimme a holler.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 04-06-2010, 04:21 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
Hey, I'll take pictures! Gimme a holler.
sounds good to me we can get some pictures at the range or something...i'll send you a PM soon as it gets here and we can get together

Old 04-06-2010, 04:30 AM   #6

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Weekends are best, if that helps. I'm waiting on a few boxes of .380, and if that comes in I will let you see what painful handgunnery feels like!

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 04-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #7

ouch i can only imagine lol...yeah weekends are usually perfect for me...we can also test out my new Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag with 7-1/2inch barrel lol

Old 04-06-2010, 04:38 AM   #8

this one here

gun1.jpg  

Old 04-06-2010, 04:44 AM   #9

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I'm glad you got things worked out, unknown. You will be much happier to be able to rest easy knowing that the ATF won't be knocking on your door soon.

Range reports are a must now!

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-06-2010, 04:47 AM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Congrats on the purchase unknown! Now you KNOW!! get it? hardie har har.....