Ticked off.. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Ticked off..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 03:48 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

dont shoot mad. just show him what a very serviceable weapon can do in the hands of a competent shooter.

Old 08-20-2011, 03:49 AM   #12

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Words of wisdom and encouragement by all. I'm not a big Kimber fan and I've owned one and shot a few. My opinion of SA is reliable out the box and after break in, they shoot great. I know my loaded and mc operator will hit golf balls at 25 yards first shot. My loaded has shot baseball size groups at 25 yards.

As far as Kimbers go, I've out shot them with my G23 at 25 yards and closing, but that could have also been shooter. You are right, that guy should not be so judgmental, cause like Jon said SA is just a hair under Colt and that far beyond a Kimber. Don't let him get under your skin, SA puts out good stuff.

That's good stuff comparing a Kimber to RIA, never shot or held one, just hear bad stuff about them. After you beat him, ask him if he wants lessons or if he would like to rent your SA?

I don't know about everybody else but to me accuracy is consistency, so as long as your group is tighter than his your golden.

Old 08-20-2011, 03:54 AM   #13

Hahaha! I was Laughing so hard when you said ask him if he wants to rent your gun lmao! And yea gentlemen I am quietly saving it for the competition next week. Also not going to shoot mad, will show him persistent this loaded really is. Also, how do I put pictures from my iPhone to this forum? It won't let me..

Old 08-20-2011, 04:00 AM   #14

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTchad
Hahaha! I was Laughing so hard when you said ask him if he wants to rent your gun lmao! And yea gentlemen I am quietly saving it for the competition next week. Also not going to shoot mad, will show him persistent this loaded really is. Also, how do I put pictures from my iPhone to this forum? It won't let me..
Touch reply to thread, then advanced, and then attach from camera or attach from

Old 08-20-2011, 04:01 AM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznZOhAn

Touch reply to thread, then advanced, and then attach from camera or attach from
Attach from photos

Old 08-20-2011, 04:04 AM   #16

Where is " reply to thread" and advanced

Old 08-20-2011, 04:06 AM   #17

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Shoot mad after you beat him, just focus on handing it to him. Anger will make you strain and open your group, just beat him and piss him off. He is the one that has to face he over paid for a 1911 and can't shoot it any better than he could with bb gun. The ultimate victory is when you see him with a new SA loaded after trading his Kimber in.

Old 08-20-2011, 04:09 AM   #18

When I go to advanced , and click on the picture icon, it only allows me to upload photos from computer or URL, nothin about my camera.

Old 08-20-2011, 04:28 AM   #19

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTchad
When I go to advanced , and click on the picture icon, it only allows me to upload photos from computer or URL, nothin about my camera.
You might need to update the gun forum app on you iphone.

Old 08-20-2011, 04:40 AM   #20

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznZOhAn

You might need to update the gun forum app on you iphone.
You should see this if it updated.
Touch the + icon and you should see the next pic. After you add the pic touch reply, write a comment then send
image-2715063344.jpg   image-2150773807.jpg