Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Tale of Two Tens

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts

Default Tale of Two Tens

Took my new Colt Delta Elite(first colt) and my Kimber Eclipse to the range today to see how they compare.Both are very nice shooting pieces,and accurate.I was trying my best to be objective,slow squeeze,best hold,four different rounds.The Kimber shot tighter groups,maybe because of the full length guide rod,feels heavier.Colt was more comfortable to shoot,less felt recoil,maybe the arched mainspring,wrapaouround pachmyer style grips,double recoil springs,I don't know,just more comfortale.There were no failures from either gun,shot 155,170,180,and 200 grn.fmj and hollow points.Neither can shoot with my 6inch Fusion,but both are excellent pieces,and I'm very pleased with the new Delta,and it is surly a worthy addition to my collection.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here