Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > RIA vs. Cimarron

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Cimarron is TERRIBLE! for service

Old 09-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Cimarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayne View Post
I pretty much have my heart on the Cimarron. The Rock is nice.but, as I said, I'd rather have a pre A1 for that mobster/detective noire feel It's not for serious carry, defense, or anything like that. Just a fun gun but certainly no safe queen.
I have both:
The RIA and
Armscor are great!

Cimarron Arms; Just a word of caution for any of you that are considering purchasing any products from Cimarron Arms. I just want to tell you that I purchased a new, matching set of sixguns that came from this company several years ago, and after many efforts and frustration over the past couple of years, I've given up. I had several issues with these guns, from double stamped serial numbers and mis matched base pin to white pearlite grips that turned yellow in just a few short years. They have not made good on any of it. They won't even contact you to tell you they can't do anything about it. Also, one of the reasons I purchased these guns was sort of as a collectors item. I doubt they are worth half of what I paid for them. Get your products from anyone but them! Cimarron service is terrible!