Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > problem stripping delta 10mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2152 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bolan View Post
Thanks Canebrake!!!

I had a brownells shopping cart full, just hadnt placed the order yet. Now I have one at midway...

I was hoping you'd chime in with some advice, not that the other suggestions weren't 100% legit and helpful.

I actually wasnt able to push the slide catch out when i tried and sure enough my impatience and improper tool usage added a small idiot scratch to my favorite piece....small as it may be,
Quote:
it screams "you're an idiot" right to my face every time i see it now.

while i was browsing this section i also came across your post with the colt defender and woodford reserve......now i have another colt handgun on my shortlist
Theres a reason its called a idiot mark

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 02-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1406 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bolan View Post
Thanks Canebrake!!!

I had a brownells shopping cart full, just hadnt placed the order yet. Now I have one at midway...

I was hoping you'd chime in with some advice, not that the other suggestions weren't 100% legit and helpful.

I actually wasnt able to push the slide catch out when i tried and sure enough my impatience and improper tool usage added a small idiot scratch to my favorite piece....small as it may be, it screams "you're an idiot" right to my face every time i see it now.

while i was browsing this section i also came across your post with the colt defender and woodford reserve......now i have another colt handgun on my shortlist
You know there's an app for that?

Idiot Scratch Prevention Tool

^ Best .45 ACP mouse 1911! (Doesn't require a bobbie-pin to take it down.)

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello