Oven Baked 1911 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum >

Oven Baked 1911


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
7 pages so far over there (like a bad car wreck- you just HAFTA look!) Post I liked best was the .45 talking-

"Oooh, the new guy's getting me out! We're going to practice! Can't wait!...

...what's that? Vaseline? Why? Wait... that's not a gun safe... AAAAHHHH!!!"

(half day later)

"....kill....me.... (extends shaky hand) <surely he's taking me to get help...>cough<... got..to..hold..on...>

(dunks in brake cleaner)

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Bralggg..ggllabbble..aaaah! I'm rusting! Brrrrblagl..I'm rusting!!!! (brutally smashes head against side of container) Why?! >SMASH!< Why?! >SMASH! SMASH!< WHYYY-HY-HY?!!! >KER-SMASH!<"

(18 hours later)

"...>cough<...>cough<... I'll do it...>cough<...I... I'll talk>cough<... >wheeeze...rasp...<... ......whatever you want..."

(submerges in ENGINE OIL!)

"BARGLE-glaaable->HACK<! Gladblebarge GAAA! >Gasp!< Nazi! You're a freakin' Nazi!!! BLARGLE-BRALGLE-BLEK..."

(8 days later)

"... ... light?... ... is that light?" ... "Oh GOD it's YOU!"
"HEEEEELP! HEEEEEEEEELP!"

_______________________________
Oh the Humanity...


Yup, thats it
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jpyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sewell,NJ
Posts: 4,844
Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Default

Oh my bad...I thought this was a post your favorite 1911 recipe thread. Personally I like to boil mine then serve it with some Chianti and Fava beans...
__________________
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
Jpyle is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Oh my bad...I thought this was a post your favorite 1911 recipe thread. Personally I like to boil mine then serve it with some Chianti and Fava beans...
OMG- here we go again
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3489 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
7 pages so far over there (like a bad car wreck- you just HAFTA look!) Post I liked best was the .45 talking-

"Oooh, the new guy's getting me out! We're going to practice! Can't wait!...

...what's that? Vaseline? Why? Wait... that's not a gun safe... AAAAHHHH!!!"

(half day later)

"....kill....me.... (extends shaky hand) <surely he's taking me to get help...>cough<... got..to..hold..on...>

(dunks in brake cleaner)

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Bralggg..ggllabbble..aaaah! I'm rusting! Brrrrblagl..I'm rusting!!!! (brutally smashes head against side of container) Why?! >SMASH!< Why?! >SMASH! SMASH!< WHYYY-HY-HY?!!! >KER-SMASH!<"

(18 hours later)

"...>cough<...>cough<... I'll do it...>cough<...I... I'll talk>cough<... >wheeeze...rasp...<... ......whatever you want..."

(submerges in ENGINE OIL!)

"BARGLE-glaaable->HACK<! Gladblebarge GAAA! >Gasp!< Nazi! You're a freakin' Nazi!!! BLARGLE-BRALGLE-BLEK..."

(8 days later)

"... ... light?... ... is that light?" ... "Oh GOD it's YOU!"
"HEEEEELP! HEEEEEEEEELP!"

_______________________________
Oh the Humanity...
Now THAT is some funny *****ite right there. I was laughing my ass off reading that. Thanks for the post C3
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jca1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: R.R.,NC
Posts: 1,464
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Oh my bad...I thought this was a post your favorite 1911 recipe thread. Personally I like to boil mine then serve it with some Chianti and Fava beans...
Mashed taters and gravy with onions and peppers too.
__________________
[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/
jca1 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #16
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rochester WI,Rochester WI
Posts: 19,282
Liked 6836 Times on 3634 Posts
Likes Given: 513

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Hurry I need a link.

It is on TFL if so I haven't scene it.
found it by accident the first time. took me a bit to refind it:
Cooked the 1911 too long? - TheFiringLine Forums

i dont visit that forum so i had to re-google it.
__________________
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent
JonM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:05 PM   #17
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,601
Liked 8946 Times on 5349 Posts
Likes Given: 11962

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
found it by accident the first time. took me a bit to refind it:
Cooked the 1911 too long? - TheFiringLine Forums

i dont visit that forum so i had to re-google it.
You mean there are other gun forums? Look at all the good info I am missing.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
found it by accident the first time. took me a bit to refind it:
Cooked the 1911 too long? - TheFiringLine Forums

i dont visit that forum so i had to re-google it.
I dont either since Hawg introduced me to this one
Did i mention that "other" place was run by swelled headed natzi girly boys
__________________
Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET
HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #19
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rochester WI,Rochester WI
Posts: 19,282
Liked 6836 Times on 3634 Posts
Likes Given: 513

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
You mean there are other gun forums? Look at all the good info I am missing.
your not missing anything at all lol
__________________
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent
JonM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3489 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
I dont either since Hawg introduced me to this one
Did i mention that "other" place was run by swelled headed natzi girly boys
Do tell? This is the only forum I belong too, and only the second one I have ever spent time on.

What makes a "swelled headed natzi girly boy" mod?

This might require a seperate thread?
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
baked on finishes dragonsmith Gunsmithing Forum 13 09-12-2010 04:54 PM
Loaded gun stored in oven?! buckhuntr The Club House 21 07-06-2010 09:59 PM
PArdon Me While I Stick My Head In The Oven.... gorknoids Politics, Religion and Controversy 8 11-26-2009 12:48 AM
Gun Stored In Oven Discharges, 2 Young Boys Hurt sculker The Club House 8 03-25-2008 11:12 AM



Newest Threads