Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   1911 Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f57/)
-   -   Nighthawk Talon 1911 - need experts opinion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f57/nighthawk-talon-1911-need-experts-opinion-76172/)

Powersportgiant 11-11-2012 10:25 PM

Nighthawk Talon 1911 - need experts opinion
 
1 Attachment(s)
Okay, so I am not too new to the 1911 platform, but I still consider myself new as there are experts on here that know a lot more than I. I have found myself to love the 1911 platform and have some guns that are excellent shooters that I really enjoy. I have a Nighthawk Talon in my eyes and would love some opinions from the experts on here on a few things in regards to Nighthawk. I hear good things all the time from customer service, fit and finish, accuracy, etc... However, before I drop this amount of money into one, I just want some input behind my decision.

I find the Nighthawk Talon to seem very similar to a Springfield TRP, which I have one of. Any thoughts on this as well?

tacticalfun 11-11-2012 11:03 PM

I have three nhc's ask questions one at a time and ill help you the best i can.

Powersportgiant 11-11-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun
I have three nhc's ask questions one at a time and ill help you the best i can.

Thanks, do you have a Talon?

tacticalfun 11-11-2012 11:34 PM

No. A grp,heinie and a .22. The talon is a great starter nhc and much better than a trp ( which in itself is a great pistol)

Powersportgiant 11-11-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun
No. A grp,heinie and a .22. The talon is a great starter nhc and much better than a trp ( which in itself is a great pistol)

Coming from a cost perspective, I could get 2 TRPs. Or another TRP and a few thousands rounds. What are your thoughts here ?

tacticalfun 11-11-2012 11:57 PM

Id buy the talon hands town

Powersportgiant 11-12-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun
Id buy the talon hands town

Good to know. I'm hoping Dillinger will chime in soon

tacticalfun 11-12-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersportgiant

Good to know. I'm hoping Dillinger will chime in soon

He's not here anymore. Im now the resident nhc guy.

Powersportgiant 11-12-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun

He's not here anymore. Im now the resident nhc guy.

Was not aware, but fair enough. I will throw up more pics of the one I'm looking at and would love your opinion.

tacticalfun 11-12-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersportgiant

Was aware, but fair enough. I will throw up more pics of the one I'm looking at and would love your opinion.

Sounds good :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.