New Purchase
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > New Purchase

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 12:10 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Default New Purchase

I just ordered a Springfield Ultra Compact Stainless with night sights in .45. It is my first .45 but will be a big brother to my Springfield EMP 9mm. I did a lot of research online and found more good reports than bad so I took the plunge. I know that with Springers excellent customer service that if anything is wrong they will make it right. I consider the gun a Christmas present from my wife since I really did not need it but lusted for it for weeks and she just said go ahead and get it. Must be why we have lasted together for 45 years. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here!

"Honey, can I buy another gun?" "Why another gun?" "I just figured out that I am two guns short of never enough!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #2

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Great choice! We'll be expecting photos!

Old 12-15-2010, 11:59 PM   #3

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Went to the range today for the first time. 50 rds of Rem fmj and 50 rds of Fed fmj. Flawless, recoil much less than anticiapted, accurate, and super fun to shoot. I am glad I made the purchase to this point and am looking forward to getting it completely broken in so I can order another nice holster from R Grizzle. Merry Christmas to all.

"Honey, can I buy another gun?" "Why another gun?" "I just figured out that I am two guns short of never enough!"

Old 12-16-2010, 12:29 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Congratulations and Merry Christmas right back atcha'.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams