New Guy
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > New Guy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New Guy

HI guys and gals, I just found this site a couple days ago. Been wanting a 1911 for years and finally this morning went to the gun shop and purchased a Springfield Mil Spec .45. Can't wait to pick it up on Monday. I hope it turns out to be a good and reliable peace. Hope I can learn a lot from you long time 1911 users Hawk1

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #2

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

You got yourself a nice starter 1911 for sure. If you intend to hang out with us, pop over to the introductions area and do the honors...

Old 04-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #3

Liked 1802 Times on 1003 Posts
Likes Given: 1177

Sounds good. Springfield is good in my book. By all means go to the intoductions page and let us know a little about yourself.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #4

Great to have another 1911 member. Let us know if we can help!

1911....enough said!