Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > N82 Tactical Holsters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default N82 Tactical Holsters

Any of you guys use these? I've already got a couple of them, I've just been so impressed with them compared to anything else I've found that I felt I should spread the word. I just got a Galco V-Hawk, which I've heard great things about, and it doesn't remotely compare for comfort. I've tried a Kimber OWB holster, Uncle Mike's IWB.

I have their original version that I bought for my PX4 compact, but it fits almost every gun I have from my P938 to my 4" Kimber. Just got their pro version for my P938. I'm about to get a pro for my 1911's also. The flat suede backing is very comfortable and grips skin just enough to hold the gun in place. Retention is great, almost too good, on the pro versions.

If you guys have found something better I'd love to hear about it so I can try it. No, I don't need anything better, I just like trying new stuff.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
Do what you want and not what others want you to do!
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1073 Times on 643 Posts
Likes Given: 54

I have the PRO versions for my G35 and my SR1911 and LOVE them!!! I don't think I would buy anything else for IWB holsters!!!!