Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > My new toy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 01:26 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshH
Well here it is guys. I decided on the Springfield 5" GI and I'm really happy with the purchase so far. Sticker on it was $600 but I talked the dealer down to $500 plus he threw in a Chip Mccormick mag and a hard case free just to make the sale! What can I say I drive a hard bargain total out the door cost was $532.50.. Range report will be coming soon.
Nice I can hear crying already!! Good luck

Old 03-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshH
Thanks gentlemen now I just have to resist the urge to tinker until I get about 500 rounds through her. Cane thanks for all your good knowledge on her man! I'm sure I will be tapping into your expertise again as my Springer and I grow together!
It's pretty sad I can't purchase A Springfield,Kimber& The list goes on Massachusetts has The most asinine firearm law's & Restrictions especially since Springfield Armory Historic museum is an hr drive from my house.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:04 AM   #13

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootah45 View Post
It's pretty sad I can't purchase A Springfield,Kimber& The list goes on Massachusetts has The most asinine firearm law's & Restrictions especially since Springfield Armory Historic museum is an hr drive from my house.
One word: "MOVE"

The "Gunshine State" would be a good landing spot.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello