MC Operator - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > MC Operator

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznZOhAn View Post
How much was custom shop gun. I've always wanted a trp operator with a full rail, rite now I have a 1911 A1 loaded and mc operator. I like them both a lot, but I wanna get some work done to the A1, is it possible add a full to a pistol?
It was $3k. Actually, MSRP was like $3200, but the guy I ordered from sold it at a discount. He always goes a little below MSRP - usually by around $200. It was $2990 + my local $25 FFL fee for the transfer, actually.

The base price for one in 45 with a bushing barrel was $2600 back in 2008.

Here is a pic. It's damn heavy with the full rail and the thick 9mm bull barrel.

I got hooked on the grips from the MC Operator, though. The Custom Shop 1911 has checkering, but I still like the pachmeyer grips

Old 07-19-2011, 03:21 AM   #12

oh my...can I touch it?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005

Old 07-19-2011, 06:45 AM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck

It was $3k. Actually, MSRP was like $3200, but the guy I ordered from sold it at a discount. He always goes a little below MSRP - usually by around $200. It was $2990 + my local $25 FFL fee for the transfer, actually.

The base price for one in 45 with a bushing barrel was $2600 back in 2008.

Here is a pic. It's damn heavy with the full rail and the thick 9mm bull barrel.

I got hooked on the grips from the MC Operator, though. The Custom Shop 1911 has checkering, but I still like the pachmeyer grips
I'm jealous

Old 07-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #14

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Trp operator with a full rail is the most beautiful pistol in my opinion. I've only put my hands on once, and it was gone a week later. I have Colt Conceal Carry Officer that I was thinking about selling and putting that towards one. I've been around guns for 15 years and seen alot of shooters at ranges, gun shops, and at work, but this TRP Operator is one gun that leaves me breathless. So I got a mc operator to keep me happy for a while, I still have my Colt.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:11 AM   #15

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Thanks for the pics. Love the colors. I cant wait till the day I can get one.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.