Kim pro tac mag feed issues
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Kim pro tac mag feed issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Kim pro tac mag feed issues

Wanted to throw this out there. I was having a feeding issue with new Kim pro tac mag in kimber. After going over the gun with fine tooth comb I tried other mags and they worked great. Found a tiny burr where the round would slide on mag to get fed and that was causing me to jam the first round only. Hope this helps someone a little dremel work and mag works great.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #2

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Should help, I've heard others having issues with Kimber mags.

BUT, please, No dremel! Use a file and go slow.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I never got one of those mags to work right. They are in that box of extra stuff everyone collects. Good Luck!