Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   1911 Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f57/)
-   -   I Need a CC - But I NEED MORE STOPPING POWER!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f57/i-need-cc-but-i-need-more-stopping-power-26802/)

Dillinger 05-05-2010 01:08 AM

I Need a CC - But I NEED MORE STOPPING POWER!!
 
We have all read these posts. Generally someone is brand new to firearms, had a recent incident or was close to someone who did, and wants a new Concealed Carry Pistol.

Having done some research, the poster has determined that 9mm or .45ACP does not pack enough power to stop a 240lb attacker in one round.

Well.

To that complaint, I give you THIS SOLUTION!! :D

Guncrafter Industries : Model 3

JD

lonyaeger 05-05-2010 01:16 AM

Wonder if Nighthawk is on it yet? ;)

Gojubrian 05-05-2010 01:20 AM

I NEED one. :cool:

Dillinger 05-05-2010 01:21 AM

Have you ever checked out a Guncrafter Industries pistol Lon??

They are pretty damn impressive. I have shot the big 5" 1911 clone, I think it's the Model 1, and it is one big bastard. The extra weight is very much appreciated when you trip that 4.5# trigger. :D

I would definitely consider getting one of their guns if some money fell out of the sky into my lap. I was very impressed with their pistol and it's accuracy, I am just not set up for reloading and .50GI be expensive yo. :eek:

canebrake 05-05-2010 01:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
...................

lonyaeger 05-05-2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 280619)
Have you ever checked out a Guncrafter Industries pistol Lon??

They are pretty damn impressive. I have shot the big 5" 1911 clone, I think it's the Model 1, and it is one big bastard. The extra weight is very much appreciated when you trip that 4.5# trigger. :D

I would definitely consider getting one of their guns if some money fell out of the sky into my lap. I was very impressed with their pistol and it's accuracy, I am just not set up for reloading and .50GI be expensive yo. :eek:

Nope, I've never seen one. How much are they going for?

Dillinger 05-05-2010 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonyaeger (Post 280635)
Nope, I've never seen one. How much are they going for?

From what I remember, Nighthawk prices.

If you are interested in just testing the waters for a price, hit up my buddy George at MI Gunslingers ( George@migunslingers.com ). He has a preferred dealer pipeline to them and can usually have one in a much shorter time than anyone else, plus his prices are better than MSRP.

Nigthawk's too, in case you were in the market. :D

lonyaeger 05-05-2010 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 280640)
From what I remember, Nighthawk prices.

If you are interested in just testing the waters for a price, hit up my buddy George at MI Gunslingers ( George@migunslingers.com ). He has a preferred dealer pipeline to them and can usually have one in a much shorter time than anyone else, plus his prices are better than MSRP.

Nigthawk's too, in case you were in the market. :D

Thanks. The T3 Comp that I saw in the video from SHOT....well it's very intriguing. But I have to cool it for a while. :(

Shihan 05-05-2010 01:39 AM

If I only had $3000:eek:, I could have some fun with that.:)

CA357 05-05-2010 01:42 AM

Very impressive indeed. I believe I would prefer a BFR in 45/70. ;)

Magnum Research maker of the world's most powerful handguns


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:07 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.